23 November 2014
The clothing stores have three recurring themes in Japan and Hong Kong: Atractive store front people to lure the customers in; dark stairway to lead the customers up and they then make there way down via the shop floors; moody dark lighting to provoke that nightclub “hip” feeling. In Hong Kong the marketing seemed to work judging from the number of “Hollister” bags leaving the store.
The Japanese store was amazing with the number of floors for shopping and the beautiful people inside. All that was missing was the alcohol!
1. 27 March 2013 Ginza Nikon D3s iso200 24mm f2.8 1/4sec Nikon 24-70mm f2.8
2. 28 March 2013 Ginza Nikon D3s iso6400 38mm f2.8 1/45sec Nikon 24-70mm f2.8
3. 4 April 2013 Hong Kong, Causeway Bay Nikon D3s iso 6400 24mm f2.8 1/30sec Nikon 14-24mm f2.8
4. 4 April 2013 Hong Kong, Causeway Bay Nikon D3s iso6400 18mm f3.3 1/30sec Nikon 14-24mm f2.8
5. 4 April 2013 Hong Kong, Causeway Bay Nikon D3s iso6400 14mm f3.3 1/30sec Nikon 14-24mm f2.8